Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8.18

Tranquil night.... with something on my mind and no plan in my mind for this mundane night..... tired some minutes ago.... blank the next.... now racking my brain to put my thought into words....... never thought myself as a man of letters and in fact, it is the least of my concern..... the best thing I could hope for right now is merely to overcome my writer's block and to write what I think and know...
My mind is now adrift, or I am forcing myself to be lost in thought...

A ceramic mug of water, a lamp, and some snoring?

Hurt once... then.... hurt twice... and thrice.... and so many more.... At last..... numb... unconcerned.... or from the very begining..... it was just for fun.... it always has been so.......
It is time to be more self-aware.

________________________________________________________________

Bore: a person who talks when you wish him to listen..

I am not bored today... I wasn't bored the other day.......

As usual, my cell phone alrm clock went off at 8 o'clock, neither too early nor too late.....

However, what followed is totally another story. I wasn't otaku or slacker. I went out!!!!!!!

What a feat!!

Anyway.... chitchat... lunch... whateverr-it-is fun time.... card game.... movie..... basketball 3-on-3..... They made my day...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment