Thursday, August 19, 2010

Slow internet connection


I should be grateful for the internet that I could access, but I still have to complain about the internet speed, which is slow, insofar as a movie, whose length is around 120 minutes, can take ages to finish. I was watching Alice in Wonderland this afternoon. Up until a few minutes ago, I still had to wait for it to buffer and couldn't play it all the way through. The movie was okay, of which the storyline I already know. But the time spent on it seemed forever and ever. Thus, I opted not to finish watching it tonight. I'll watch it tomorrow morning right from where I stopped it minutes ago. Hopefully there would be no buffering issue tomorrow.


Also today, when I felt like viewing a video on Youtube, I couldn't in spite of patiently wating for it to buffer. At some point, it will just cease to buffer, for some unkown reason.


Anyway, I can live without Youtube, but without internet, I .......... can barely breathe, which obviously is exaggerated.


8/19/2010


No comments:

Post a Comment