Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back pain


I didn't feel well after my round-the-island trip. I did have a lot of fun during the trip, but as I came back to Taipei, I began to have a sore throat and feel great pain in my back, to such an extent that I couldn't bend.

I thought I would have got a lot better this morning after sleep, but things just went from bad to worse. Whenever I coughed, I felt the unbearable pain in my back. Most of the time, I had to stand or sit upright, or I would again go through the agony. I couldn't help feeling myself like an old man, who had great difficuty moving. Weirdly, it seems that I have fast-forwarded my life, and have becomed a weak, dependent and miserable old man. Now, I pray that I could get well tomorrow. And I will no longer easily damage my back, and be more careful and attentive to my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment