Friday, July 16, 2010

New Divide

I am trying to be a different, or better, person. I want everything to change for the better. But this somehow puts me under some pressure. Surely I do have the "can-do" spirit, but I should still take stock of my health. Change isn't easy, yet sometimes necessary if you want to be a better person(Doesn't have to be an overachiever, not to metion a underachiever). However, "haste only makes waste,"as Confucius puts it. So, I think I need to pace my efforts, as pushing myself too hard may backfire.
A new divide isn't anywhere in sight, but I know it is somewhere out there. I should have faith in myself, and hopefully life will find a way for me.

This is my brand-new blog. If everything seems about right, this would be my blog, where I will post anything during my stay in the U.S.




No comments:

Post a Comment